Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring is Finaly Here!

Spring is here and so are my business cards for aSmaOriGinal! I received the cards and "thank you" stickers yesterday from the printer and I love them!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/aSmaOriGinal
Some of the tools I use for Packaging for aSmaOriGinal
I used one of the watercolors portraits I did for the visit cards. This particular portrait represents my vision for my brand and shop.
aSmaOriGinal business cards
Here are the "Thank You" stickers I will use for packaging. I did some for aSmaOriGinal and some for my other shop on Etsy; Teal & Magenta where I make hand made jewelry.
""Thank You" stickers
Washi tapes are a great addition for packaging. They give it a colorful and personal look. I mostly love to use the colored ones with patterns that goes well with my shop colors. mostly orange, pink and turquoise.
Colorful Washi tapes
I mostly love to use the colored ones with patterns that goes well with my shop colors. mostly orange, pink and turquoise.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment