Thursday, April 2, 2015

Custom Couple Portrait by aSmaOriGinal

The main theme for the custom portraits I make in my shop aSmaOriGinal is "Travel". In the portrait background, I illustrate the the cities the couple have been to. The last custom portrait I did was for a couple who wanted Philadelphia illustrated in the background.
Illustrating Philadelphia in the background
I illustrate the couple or family using mixed media and paper collage for their clothes. I cut the clothes from fashion magazines and for me this is the best part in the process.
Follow my blog with BloglovinFollow my blog with Bloglovin center;">
I love transforming a couture dress into a simple one
I am sometimes asked to illustrate more than one coutry in the background. This custom portrait I did for a couple who have been to Amsterdam and USA.
My working desk
This is close up for a couple in another illustration:
Traveling Couple
For more information visit aSmaOriGinal Etsy page or Facebook Page.

Have a colorful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment