Friday, June 26, 2015

Custom Family Portrait and Custom house Portrait All in One

I once received a request through my shop on Etsy to do a custom portrait. The lady asked me for a custom portrait for her family and for their house in one portrait. I loved the idea right away! She asked for one in mixed-media for her and one in watercolor for her family.
Mixed-Media Custom Family Portrait
I did the clothes using magazine decoupage as I always do in aSmaOriGinal custom portraits. I mostly used watercolors and used gold acrylics for the hair. The cherry tree is in white and pink gouache.
I think the house one grows up in and share amazing memories with his family will stay in his heart forever.
This custom portrait celebrate family and years of laughter, happiness and compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment