Save the Date - Mixed Media Original Illustration - Custom Portrait from AsmaOriginal

Hello Everyone, It has been a while since I shared what is new on AsmaOriginal but I was working on some personal work and learning new techniques. I am also working on re-branding AsmaOriginal and having a new logo, visit car and banner which is really exciting for me. Marketing was my major in college and branding was my favorite subject :)
Save the Date - Custom Portrait
I am very happy I extended my line to wedding gifts and announcements. I was making custom wedding portraits for a while now with lovely wedding dresses made of lace and fabrics. But today I lunched my first "Save the Date" custom portraits.
I try to capture the details and personalities
 I loved working on this custom portrait. I wrote "Save the Date" by hand on a banner. The couple will add the wedding details once they receive the portrait and then print the cards.

The work process is similar to my my usual mixed- media work on AsmaOriGinal where I use paper collage for the clothes in addition to acrylics, gouache, leather. .. etc.

I will keep you posted in the future. Have a colorful day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts