Travel Custom Family Portrait - AsmaOriginal

Summer time had started and we can really sens it with the extreme heat here in Dubai (over 45 degrees). But since I love travel I also love summer time as it means vacation time!
Mixed Media Custom Family Portrait

The custom portraits I did the most this summer was family custom portraits which I enjoy a lot. I did several once and the I am showing in this post is the last one I finish before I go on vacation my self. We had planned to leave to a lovely village in central France and to Copenhagen.

Paper Collage for the Outfits
I enjoyed illustrating nine countries for this family portrait. The mediums I used are watercolors, acrylics, paper collage, glitter and leather.

Illustrating Austria using watercolors, paper collage and acrylics
Illustrating Angkor Thom in Cambodia using watercolors

 My shop on Etsy displays all the layouts I offer for travel portraits.

The portrait I am currently working on is a pet portrait and will let you know about it soon!

Have a colorful day!

Comments

Popular Posts